Work with us
When you work with Carelon Health, you can provide your clients with the kind of comprehensive and industry-leading advanced primary care that makes them happier, healthier, and loyal.
In addition, you’ll gain access to exclusive benefits like:
- Connecting with our Community Development reps and local leaders to arrange care center tours, book meetings, and more
- Customized marketing materials through our fulfillment services
- Invitations to upcoming community events, open houses, and other engagement opportunities
Discover the Carelon Health difference
Our personalized approach results in industry-leading outcomes, including lower hospitalization, fewer trips to the ER, and overall better health and quality of life.
- An entire team of integrated primary care providers, specialists, case managers and social workers that are focused on helping our patients reach their health goals
- Care through our nationally recognized disease management programs, focused on diabetes, heart conditions, ESRD, COPD, etc.
- 24/7 access to clinicians through our 800 number and portal
- Preventative care, such as fall prevention programs, health assessments and immunizations
- Convenient and accessible care where we offer unrushed appointments and on-site lab work
Learn about all that Carelon Health has to offer
We look forward to partnering with you in supporting your clients by delivering comprehensive and innovative care that improves the lives and well-being of the people you serve
Markets we serve
For more than 30 years, we have been a leader in providing personalized care to patients with complex and chronic conditions. We have services available in states across the country.
Choose your state below to explore our services, our neighborhood care centers, the health plans we partner with, and downloadable tools to help your clients understand our services.
Choose Your State
A new name for the same great care
On January 1, 2024, CareMore Health will become Carelon Health
While our name may have changed, our comprehensive care for patients with complex and chronic conditions remains the same.
Hear from our patients
We deliver personalized care to those with chronic and complex conditions, but don’t just take our word for it. Hear directly from patients about their experiences with our advanced primary care services.